photo 3b823d4d-eced-4d1c-9d5a-8c7a585c4683.jpg

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Thanks to Dolly...

I will be starting my cushion cover today for my rocking chair. No painting will be done until this rain clears!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is Michael enjoying the rain? Fun, I actually wish it was storming here, but I'd want to be home in bed reading or watching a movie :)
Love Shelby

Jan said...

I have been thinking about you guys down there. Man. Dolly is not to cute. Hope you post pictures of your creation. I am so proud of you and what you are doing in your mommy life.

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures. Sorry about that rain. I hate rain.

BTW, ♥Love♥ the background. It matches one of my pillow cases in my room.
Bye bye.♥ ;)

Em and Ms said...

I would be loving the rain if I were you! Hopefully it's cooled things off a bit.

Debie Spurgeon said...

I enjoy a good storm, but not to the extreme. I can't wait to see the rocking chair renovation.