photo 3b823d4d-eced-4d1c-9d5a-8c7a585c4683.jpg

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Michael and all his thickness

Michael yesterday.
This kid is such a chub. I can't believe I have such a thick baby!
His thighs are bigger than my arms!

6 comments:

Debie Spurgeon said...

I wouldn't know what to do with a skinny baby. First off, I would be sure there was a mix up at the hospital, my kids are all huge.

Michael is the perfect combo of chub and cuteness.

Anonymous said...

He is so cute. I think Debsters is right Michael is a perfect combo of chub and cuteness. He is a great baby. Have a great day.
Bye bye.♥ ;)

Jan said...

Cute cute and so cute. All babies need a little chub right. He is perfect Kelsey.

Em and Ms said...

Thick is a perfect way to describe it. He's so stinkin cute! I love the chub.

Kori said...

So cute! I love squishing chubby baby thighs. He is so cute!

Anonymous said...

He is quite the poser...struttin' his chubbiness! That boy definitely doesn't go hungry:) I sooooo hope to have chubby babies someday!
Tia Shelby