We got a talker on our hands! Grandma Shoemake do you think you can set him up with a headset?
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I would be glad to get him a headset, but I doubt he would leave it on. Soon as he can learn how to dial up grandma and talk to her I will get him one! Mom
That is so cute. I think a headset would be great for him. He is so cute. Love the video.
You know that comment you made to me today about naming the dogs when they are together Oreo? I think that is a cute name for a black and a white dog. Bye bye.♥ ;)
3 comments:
I would be glad to get him a headset, but I doubt he would leave it on. Soon as he can learn how to dial up grandma and talk to her I will get him one! Mom
You can't blame this one on Jera and I Kelsey. Headsets run in the family.
That is so cute. I think a headset would be great for him. He is so cute. Love the video.
You know that comment you made to me today about naming the dogs when they are together Oreo? I think that is a cute name for a black and a white dog.
Bye bye.♥ ;)
Post a Comment