First off I know I have WAY too many pictures for one blog post. Hey it's my blog I can do what I want. So the first bunch are of Michael's new side smile. It cracks me up. The second bunch shows how hard it is to take a decent picture of Michael these days. He's wearing my latest creation from yesterday- tie dye mania. Does it look pink in the "white" part? I did finish painting his room by the way but I want to get a few more things for his room before it's completed. The last bunch are pictures that I just think are cute of Michael. The video was taken after Michael had some vegetable chicken baby food. I'm warning you to turn down your volume now.
That crooked smile is the cutest thing! I love how they change their smiles so often as babies. He actually sounds a lot like Madelyn. Funny video--I'm glad you captured that funny little voice.
Thank you! Look at that smile!!! Hilarious! Love the video, I finally get to see him in action after hearing him screech on the phone. I definitely have the cutest nephew in the world :) Love you, Tia Shelby
6 comments:
That crooked smile is the cutest thing! I love how they change their smiles so often as babies. He actually sounds a lot like Madelyn. Funny video--I'm glad you captured that funny little voice.
That is cracking me up. Cute pictures. Funny video.
Bye bye.
So many cutes to mention.
Thank you! Look at that smile!!! Hilarious! Love the video, I finally get to see him in action after hearing him screech on the phone. I definitely have the cutest nephew in the world :)
Love you, Tia Shelby
I like the crooked smile- it makes me thing he should be on Newsie with a brooklyn accent!
He is getting so plump and juicy!! I love it!
I love the pic of him laying his head down on someone's lap, so adorable. I bet Tia Shelby misses that little boy.
Post a Comment