...has enticed Michael for some time now and he finally pushed it. What is the blue button you ask? It's only attached my life line, the outside world. The computer! Whenever he can get a chance to come near it he will, along with the keyboard. He is so fascinated with it right now and thinks it's so cool to push the keys. I think my hubby may be right about moving this ugly computer desk upstairs. I hate to think I'll have to pay someone 50 bucks to put a cable hookup up there. I can't believe the people who built this house only chose to have one in the entire house.
Michael is starting to get a little curl behind his ears & Joe doesn't want me to cut it. I'm afraid he'll start getting called a girl even in blue!

10 comments:
That's one cute little crook;) Don't cut the curl!!! Do you remember pics of Trace when he was little and how he had those adorable curls? So cute! Maybe you can get him a blingin' necklace with his name on it, so people will know he is a boy.... just a thought.
Love ya
Shelby
you can disable the button so you have to hold it down to shut off the computer.. we also got the boys a keyboard of their own, so they could push all the buttons they wanted and stare at the screen and nothing happens! it works great until they realize you are over riding what they are doing... which takes a while (they get older)
Love the curl. Love it.
Hayden still isn't over his buttons and switches facination... and sadly, I don't think most boys EVER get over that! You'd better start moving stuff now- you're in it for the long haul!
I LOVE the curls!!!! DOn't cut them yet! Lots of little boys have curls and still look like little boys! My youngest brother had tons of curls, and I so badly wanted my little baby to have them too. You've seen Hayden's hair- strait as straw- no such curl luck there... please don't cut them yet! :) :)
We have the same computer! I've been dreading the day Madelyn actually presses the button too. His little curl is so cute. I say leave it for a while, but please don't let him get to the point where he has long curls that look like a girl :) I just wish Madelyn would grow some! By the way, I'm still going to do my little experiment, but I just haven't put it all together yet. I'll let you know!
Joe is so right about the curl. I am surprised though, thought he would want him to get an "army haircut". Do not - I repeat- do not cut that curl off! It is way cute. Wait and see if the rest of it starts to curl. Can't wait to see him again, even if he looks like a "Little Girl" by then. Mom
Buttons are fascinating, but it doesn't end when they grow a little.
I say keep the cute little curl for a while.
Don't cut it! :)
A couple "she's" don't hurt anything! But he def looks like a boy, so I doubt he'll even get that!
Don't cut it! :)
His curls are so cute! I cute Colby's off and they never came back. I wish they would!
Keep the curls!! He is too cute :)!!
Post a Comment