photo 3b823d4d-eced-4d1c-9d5a-8c7a585c4683.jpg

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Deserving winners need your help!

A friend of a friend has entered into a YouTube contest for A Capella singing. These two sisters are awesome and deserve to win. I have watched other contestants and they truly are the best! Please help them win $1,000 by just watching the video. Of course you're always welcome to spread the word! They are up against Encore Chorus in viewings but these sisters are definitely better! The viewing/voting ends August 1st! Please help them win by just watching the video by clicking on the link below!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKprxGFQrxA

2 comments:

Melissa and Bryan said...

I love love your back ground! I've been thinking about changing mine and was looking at lou lou's blogs just yesterday. I'm still trying to decide which one to use.
This contest is great, I'll have to check this video out.

Debie Spurgeon said...

Now that is what I imagine a host of heavenly angels to sound like.