I was recently tagged by NaDell and a while back by Laura. I'm catching up and killing two tags with one post.
First NaDell's tag:
1. What did I do 10 years ago?
During 1998 I was ending my Freshaman year & starting my Sophomore year. I tried out for softball for my freshman year but didn't make it. I didn't try out for any sports during my sophomore year until the end in 99 when I tried out for cheer & made it.
2. Five items that are on my list today(yesterday... I didn't get this all done until this morning).
Discover that Joe has the day off and stop wondering why he is sleeping in so late.
Shop around for entertainment centers.
Eat Mexican food for lunch.
Wait for baby gate to arrive and watch Joe put it together.
Convince Joe to take Michael and I to a movie!
3. Snacks I enjoy.
I love rice crispy treats!!! I can't get enough! Anything chocolate with peanut butter will do too! Check out this recipe I found on a blog. I made them for the missionaries a couple weeks ago and they ranted and raved over them so I gave them the printed recipe, they were in heaven.
4. What would I do if I were a billionaire?
I would buy a bigger nicer house and pay off any bills. I would also like to travel with my family.
5. Places I'd like to live.
I like living in the US but I'd like to try living just about anywhere. I think it'd be fun to try living in Europe or Asia somewhere. Pretty broad I know.
Tag- anyone who reads this & wants to.
Second Tag- Laura's
3 Joys:
1. Having my first baby was definetly a joy & to become a mommy.
2. Buying our first house this year- we never thought it would happen this soon.
3. Seeing Michael learn new things like cruising!
3 Fears:
1. Having a family member die. I haven't had a member of my family die since two of my grandpa's and my great grandma- which seems like forever ago.
2. That I'm not being a good enough wife and mother. This shouldn't hold me back though. I should try and do my best and know that I'm giving it my all.
3. I can't list this one.
3 Goals:
1. Keep up my new hobbie of sewing by always having another project in mind -next are Christmas stockings. Joe and I used to have some that I put together,but got lost in a move two years ago. I bought cheap ones this past year & want something cuter & personalized!
2. Read the scriptures on a regular basis. I had a dream about them last night & I was having a hard time using them- I think it's a sign.
3. Find a new hobbie! I was going to take a cake decorating class at Michael's but haven't signed up for it yet. We'll see.
3 Current obsessions/collections:
1. Blogging
2. Sewing
3. More blogging- reading more than posting.
3 Random surprising facts about myself:
1. I learned to spell surprise only two years ago- I thought it was spelled suprise. I thankfully convinced myself to check the spelling online before making a fool of myself by pointing it out that someone had spelled it wrong at work. I would have only been pointing out myself!
2. When I was little I used to pass out. I think I'd run into walls and pass out. Other times I think I'd just hold my breath & pass out. I do remember vividly waking up on the floor with someone looking over me.
3. I've been engaged twice- to the same guy- my hubby. I'm sure most of you know this but a few might not.
I tag NaDell, Catherine, Danielle & Candace.

6 comments:
Kels, you used to cry soooo hard that you wouldn't breathe, and then you would just turn purple and pass out! I remember.
Also, your #1 fear is one of mine also, I dread the day that this happens. Love ya
Shelby
I haven't heard the story of you and your hubby courted. I think you should post the whole story- I love to read peoples love stories.
I'm going to have to agree with the chocolate/peanut butter combination. Yum!!
That recipe is killer looking Kelsey. Thanks for sharing the fatty goodness. I loved the tag. You are just becoming such an adventure in getting to know better. You are chalk full of surprises in all the talent you have. Let it keep shining. I love it.
I think it's time for another Michael video!
Tia Shelby
Haha... I liked reading this... until the end. lol... wait you did mean me right? :) Don't feel bad about not knowing how to spell surprise. see I just figured out a few years ago that it was not Santan but Satan... poor Santa... he probably thought I was talking about him lol.
Post a Comment