Saturday night we went over to Dirk & Laura's to play our Guitar Hero with them. As you can tell Joe gets really into it. Hayden's wondering why Joe is making that face. He even tried to mimic it and said once, "rock 'n roll". Joe isn't silly much but probably because I don't even react to it. I'm a brat that way as he would say.
"I take my silliness seriously" -Mike Meyers


5 comments:
I played Guitar Hero for the first time this weekend! It can be addicting and also frustrating, now I know why those rock stars throw their guitars! lol
Great face Joe!
Love Shelby
Cute picture. Hayden looks like he is getting a kick out of it. Quit being such a "brat" Kelsey. Mom
Hilarious. That is so funny. I have heard nothing but good about that game. It must be fun. Joe thinks so anyways.
I love this picture of the two of them... how funny! Dont feel bad... I am the same way with stuff like that... Ryan gets way into it and I just would rather sit on the side lines and watch. I guess I gotta get out of my little shell once in awhile.
I think that we are missing out on some serious fun not having this game.
Post a Comment