photo 3b823d4d-eced-4d1c-9d5a-8c7a585c4683.jpg

Saturday, August 2, 2008

I won I won

I've always considered myself a lucky person when it comes to winning things although not in the blogging world, yet. Some of the things I remember winning in my life are:

In Kindergarten I won the Halloween pumpkin decorating contest with a pumpkin Miss Piggy.
In Elementary school I entered the "Who's the real Captain?" Captain Crunch contest. I had to pick between three pictures of Captain Crunch on the box & determine which one was real. You were supposed to use these cool red glasses made out of paper but I didn't have them so I just guessed. I won! I got to pick my prize and I chose a stereo boom box. It actually was pretty big. I remember thinking that my brother Tyler was quite surprised that I had won something like that.

When I was 15(?) I entered my entire family in a drawing at Kmart to win a (24inch?) T.V. My mom answered the phone and found out that Trace had won the TV. Of course I argued that I had really won it since I filled out the form. Guess where the T.V. ended up going? My parent's room! It wouldn't have worked in my room anyway so I didn't mind plus they paid me later what it was worth when I was purchasing one with Joe.
This morning I entered an instant win contest and I won! It wasn't the first time I had tried but after a few weeks of entering randomly I won! What did I win? Tickets to this movie!
You want to win too?
Go here!


* Enter your email then go to "see official rules" to have them email you a "secret code". It's way easier that way.

3 comments:

NaDell said...

I just want to write so that it'll say I'm one of your creative people. What good luck you have. I bet when you say that around Joe he tells them you're lucky you found him.... That's what I do anytime Andy's relatives tell me how smart he is. He's smart. I know. He picked me...=)

Jan said...

You have always been a lucky girl Kelsey. I am not surprised. Congrats to you.

Debie Spurgeon said...

That is exciting. Winning now and again is really fun.