photo 3b823d4d-eced-4d1c-9d5a-8c7a585c4683.jpg

Saturday, July 19, 2008

+++++++9+

Michael decided to type in the title for me.
I just thought I'd announce that we have a Linus in the family! Although I think ours is cuter. And way more talented, he can hold his blankie and touch his toes!
Oh and I found this under my computer desk! A scary little monster! Oh wait that's Michael!
I was inspired by Melissa's little guy
to have Michael try out his walking toy this morning
and this is how he did.

6 comments:

Jan said...

So good Kelsey. He is doing great. I love him behind the computer desk. What a cute little monster for sure. I just love seeing our dose of Michael.

Have a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

Turkey Legs, that's where he gets his power.....slow down little Michael! You're growing too fast! But you sure are cute :)
Love Tia Shelby

Em and Ms said...

He's so cute! Love the pictures and video. He does pretty good with the walking, but I love how he gives up and just crawls pushing it instead :)

Debie Spurgeon said...

I always wanted my kids to have a blankie, but never did. I'll say he's cuter than Linus, what a little sweetie.

Anonymous said...

This is the same way you learned how to walk only you had a little orange grocery shopping cart. You'd fill it up with all of your toys and away you'd go.
Are you sure you want him to learn to walk? They just get into things faster. Love, Mom

Melissa and Bryan said...

Look at him go! That's how Aiden was at first, he would get down and crawl after a few steps. It didn't take him long though to figure it out. He's such a darling little guy!