photo 3b823d4d-eced-4d1c-9d5a-8c7a585c4683.jpg

Monday, March 3, 2008

Windy...

This morning I woke up to rain beating on my window. I knew we should have turned off the sprinklers last night! This is what I found...


Has anyone seen my garbage can?




There it is three lots down!

Yes, I went & got it but almost got blown away in doing so.






This is not something you want tipped near your home. Can you tell what it is? I didn't want to get any closer than my front porch.








So much for recycling! Our recycle bin in our backyard fell & it is now everywhere. You'd think we have a dog & it found the garbage can! Can you see our measly grass? Joe has been working so hard to grow us some grass in our backyard. We're slowly getting there. Hopefully by the time Michael wants to go outside to play on the grass he'll have some in the backyard.

2 comments:

Jan said...

That is some sad looking grass. Thank for goodness for fertilizer. I hate picking up garbage that was once in the can. Bummers.

...Laura... said...

Wow- it was a lot windy-er at your place than mine. I mean, it was bad here, but we still have our garbage in the cans! I like your blog. Very cute. Every time I tried to apply a background from pzam, the site didn't work, so I gave up. I needed mine wide for lots of pics and words, anyway, so I just made my own lame one!