

I remember crickets at home always making noise in the bushes. When you would try and look for them they would stop chirping. So you couldn't find it. Not in Texas! They just come right into your home. Of course there isn't much in the way of hiding in our yard- no good bushes. This is the first time I've seen one in real life. Lately I see a few a week. These disgusting crickets keeping coming in my kitchen! Too bad they make a huge mess when I squish them. Oh well I guess I needed to sweep and mop the floor anyway.
Are the crickets this big in WA? I don't imagine that they are because of course...
everything is bigger in Texas.
4 comments:
That is very gross. I would be scared if they came to my kitchens.
I don't like crickets.
Bye Bye.
At least you don't have cockroaches yet! This week we've seen a few in our kitchen. We hadn't seen one in months, so we thought we got rid of them. eeeewwwwww.... No matter how clean you keep your place- if there's cracks, they're sure to get in. yucky.
That is so irritating to have bugs invade your home. That is a very gross post like Miss Mattie said. They probably are that big, but they don't make themselves at home like Texan Crickets. You better make sure that wasn't a Mormon Cricket :-).
Hi Kelsey,
I was wondering who was looking at our blog from Texas I didn't realize that you were living there!! I am so happy that you left a comment on my blog :). Chad will be going out to Trace's wedding. I will not be going even though I really want to go but Chad thinks it is a long flight and a short trip and he wants me to rest so I will stay home and work while he has fun with you guys. No FAIR!! Oh well, I hope that sometime soon we could see each other. I would love to see Texas, and you guys are always welcomed to come and stay at our house here in Florida. I love the videos you have of your son on your blog, I hope to do that for Grandma Jan soon. Take Care :) Janet
Post a Comment