




Here are a few pictures of us today at our friends, Dirk & Laura's, for Easter. Thanks for taking pictures Laura! Joe was there but we just didn't think to take any pictures of all three of us. We were just trying to get Michael to smile! I think he was ready for his nap!
We enjoyed a delicious dinner! Laura made a ham with pineapple & potato salad. I brought green bean casserole, deviled eggs & ice cream lemon cake sandwiches, which were actually called Whoopie Pies. Here is a recipe for some, but not the ones I made. These actually look better!
I can't believe Michael will be 6 months already on Tuesday! You can definitely tell how big he is in these pictures, especially in the one where I'm standing. I'll post his official growth on Tuesday after his check up.

7 comments:
Man I knew I should have been building up my arm muscles. I hope I can lift that little guy when we see him next weekend and I hope he will let me try! Those bunny ears are adorable on him. Love, Mom
Cute ears. He is growing, I can't believe 6 months already. Looks like you had a fun day and the food sound delicious.
OH. MY. GOSH. He is huge!!!! Kels I can't believe that you can still pick him up, he's like a quarter of your weight! See ya soon!
Shelby
That kid is growing up. Those bunny ears are so cute. Sounds fun Kelsey. You look great. Have fun with your family this week.
So...yeah. I didn't know you had a blog until you commented on mine that you tagged me! Sorry! I can't believe how big your little guy is! Happy half birthday to him tomorrow! Our kids are growing up too fast. I'm excited to hear the official stats after your appointment. Madelyn's is on Wednesday.
Your baby is so so so so cute!!!
Bye Bye.
Hey Kels,
Hey it is me Danielle from pasco. Wow you look great! I stumbled upon your blog through Emily. You look like you are doing really really well. Congrats, a very late congrats, on the new addition to your family! :)
Danielle
Post a Comment