My mom loves this video of Michael so I posted it just for her. I had put him in this a few days earlier but I caught his first actual "jump" in it here. It's funny that it doesn't even phase him what he did.
I wonder how many times mom has watched this...i've already watched it 3! His laugh at the very beginning when he looks right at the camera and smiles is so cute! He is going to be a chatty cathy or a babbling Bobby.... Shelb
5 comments:
That is so cute Kelsey. I loved your little snickering in the background. He is so expressive and coos alot. White babes can jump!
Oh and the Grandma Shoemake made me stop and ask myself who's that for a split second. Ding Dang.
I wonder how many times mom has watched this...i've already watched it 3! His laugh at the very beginning when he looks right at the camera and smiles is so cute! He is going to be a chatty cathy or a babbling Bobby....
Shelb
Thats a cute vidio. Love the background!!
Mattie- I got my background from your page- The same site as your background. Thanks!
Post a Comment