photo 3b823d4d-eced-4d1c-9d5a-8c7a585c4683.jpg

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Mc Rost

My brother McKenzie went to Scotland last summer and brought this back for Michael. I couldn't decide which picture I liked of him wearing it. I liked them all. It says "Mc Bunny". Thanks Mckenzie! He loves it, especially since Daddy served his mission there.

Here's a pic with the toes in the mouth. Don't you wish you were this flexible? I wish I was.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute outfit. Your baby is so so so so cute.

tharker said...

He definitely shows his best side while knawing on his toes. He is gorgeous Kelsey!

Melissa and Bryan said...

he is so cute! What fun pictures!

Jan said...

Lovin it Kelsey. You have the cutest little boy. What a nice uncle to bring back goodies for him too. Thanks

...Laura... said...

super cute- and it fits just in time for easter!

Brooklet said...

Oh, your baby boy is so darn cute! Pinch those chubby cheeks for me!

It is so fun to hear from you and see your family! So you are Texans now! I am sure its a lot warmer there than it is here right now!