Look what arrived today. Normally I don't even answer our front door because we get tons of solicitors trying to sell us a Kirby or a security system. I need to put up my no soliciting sign I bought! Anyway, I looked through the blinds and saw someone wearing purple shorts and holding a large box! FedEx delivery! So I put Michael down and headed for the door. The box was quite large, I wasn't sure I'd be able to carry it. Well it was lighter than I thought, lighter than Michael- I can definitely handle this. The box was addressed to Michael. We opened the box & out popped a big overstuffed yellow bunny! Michael sure likes it. I was surprised by how big it was. Thanks Nana! Michael loves his yellow bunny!
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Thanks Nana!
Look what arrived today. Normally I don't even answer our front door because we get tons of solicitors trying to sell us a Kirby or a security system. I need to put up my no soliciting sign I bought! Anyway, I looked through the blinds and saw someone wearing purple shorts and holding a large box! FedEx delivery! So I put Michael down and headed for the door. The box was quite large, I wasn't sure I'd be able to carry it. Well it was lighter than I thought, lighter than Michael- I can definitely handle this. The box was addressed to Michael. We opened the box & out popped a big overstuffed yellow bunny! Michael sure likes it. I was surprised by how big it was. Thanks Nana! Michael loves his yellow bunny!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Cute! That bunny looks twice the size of him and looks super soft too.
Oh my goodness that is so cute!!!
I love those baby sounds he is making in that video. He seems like such a happy little guy!
His bunny is so so so cute just like him. Cute vidio.
Bye Bye.
Really cute Kelsey. Hope your having fun in CA.
I love all the pictures of your little guy!! He is so cute!! He's as big as you are Kelsey.
Visit my blog I got a funny post.
Bye bye.
Post a Comment