This post here inspired me to make my own.
That is so dang cute! It's so funny how he just started and stopped all of a sudden.
He must want something so he is faking you out.
I think he already knows how to fake it Kelsey. You better watch out. So So cute though.
That's the real thing. He's so, so adorable. Congratulations, I still can't get over the face that you and Emily both had babies within hours.
OH, that just makes me want to pinch him. That was so adorable. definitely the real thing- or maybe he does know how to work his momma!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That is so dang cute! It's so funny how he just started and stopped all of a sudden.
He must want something so he is faking you out.
I think he already knows how to fake it Kelsey. You better watch out. So So cute though.
That's the real thing. He's so, so adorable. Congratulations, I still can't get over the face that you and Emily both had babies within hours.
OH, that just makes me want to pinch him. That was so adorable. definitely the real thing- or maybe he does know how to work his momma!
Post a Comment