This past Saturday Joe, Michael and I went yard selling. I decided togo to our ward's boyscout yardsale to raise money for scout camp. We discovered that the whole neighborhood was having a yardsale weekend. They could only have a yardsale that weekend so everyone was having one. That area of town is very ummm picky? I would rather say upity. You have to drive 20 mph. What's funny is that there is a school in the area and they have the 20mph school signs. WHAT IS THE POINT!!! You have to drive that slow everyday all day anyway!
So back to my yardsale finds. I bought four sleepers for Michael for only $2. They were asking $1 each but thanks to my mom's instinct in me to ask for less , I did!
Michael is wearing the fourth one. He is wearing 6-9 month PJs. They're so cute on him! I'm proud of my find. Especially since he is going through clothes so quickly. I'm almost out! More yardsales here I come!
I can only think of this movie when I look at my bundt cake pan. It's one of my favorites. I have to repeat the line from the movie everytime I say bundt. Bunt? Boont? Bonk? BunD-T? BundT?

3 comments:
I loved that Greek movie. That was making me laugh. That was a hilarious part. Bund--Ttt. You are taking after your mother I see. Good for you. That will save you tons over the years. They are really cute and he looks adorable in them. Way to go Kelsey.
Thanks Jan. I was excited to show Joe how I can get a bargain.
So do you put flowers in your Buunndt pan? Best scene in the whole movie!
Post a Comment