ABC's of Me: Tagged by Jan
A. Attached or Single-Definitely Attached
B. Best Friend(s)- I have lots of really good friends but Melinda is my best friend.
C. Cake or Pie-Cake for sure! I'm not too much of a pie person.
D. Day of Choice-Friday, the beginning of the weekend- duh!
E. Essential Item-Conditioner, did anyone see Survivor last night? They sure missed their shampoo and conditioner.
F. Flavor of Ice Cream- Choc. Chip Cookie Dough!
G. Gummy Bears or Worms-Umm Sour Gummy Worms and Choc. covered Gummy Bears.
H. Hometown-P-Town, WA
I. Indulgences-Lately it's been a shower.
J. January or July-July, I like it hot!
K. Kids-1 cute little boy!
L. Last movie I saw in theatre- The Bourne Ultimatum- Fantastic!
M. Marriage Date-June 12th, 2004
N. Number of siblings-4 Brothers and 1 Sister.
O. Orange or Apples- Apples- Green or Yellow! No Red!
P. Phobias or Fears- For Joe to leave to Iraq
Q. Quote- "I just put my feet in the air and move them around." Fred Astaire
R. Reason to smile- Michael's smiling at Joe when he gets home from work.
S. Season- Summer, I said I like it hot, plus the sun!
T. Tag 4-Hmm don't know if 4 people read this? So I'll tag 3. Emily & Melissa & Laura
U. Unknown fact about me- My drivers licence says I'm 5ft 2inches when in fact I am actually 5ft 1inch. Hey what's wrong with that? People lie about their weight on their licence all the time or don't update it~MOM. :)
V. Vegetarian or oppressor of Animals- I eat meat!
W. Worst Habit- Picking hair or fuzz off of Joe- He hates it!
X. X-rays or Ultrasounds- Ultrasounds~while pregnant, to see life inside is amazing!
Y. Your favorite Food- Pizza!
Z. Zodiac- Scorpio- Today's Horoscope~Use that positive social energy to show your friends a good time -- they deserve it and might not even realize how good they've got it until you point it out. Life is sweet, so enjoy it!

3 comments:
Love it Kelsey. Thanks for playing. Your so funny. When you have a baby a shower is indulgence for sure. And your fear is our fear as well. Lying about your height, oh such a problem. And I would hate you picking off my fuzz too. I am sorry for you Joe. Hope you get some pizza tonight and you guys get ready for your favorite day tomorrow. Bye Kelsey. Have fun next week in CA.
I agree about the showers- Somedays I spend an extra ten minutes just standing there, wasting water, because its 'me' time.
And you aren't kidding anyone with that 5'2" stuff! Definitely 5'1".
I got taged by my mom too.
Bye bye.
Post a Comment