photo 3b823d4d-eced-4d1c-9d5a-8c7a585c4683.jpg

Monday, March 3, 2008

Bowling

Michael went to his first bowling alley over the weekend. Unfortunately he was not able to actually bowl. He didn't seem to mind that we left him in his carseat the whole time. I'm sure it was because he was on the bench and could see us all. He didn't even mind it when it got dark and the florescent lights came on. He just sat there and smiled like a good boy. Joe and I went with our good friends Dirk, Laura and their little boy Hayden. We had a good time but we all stunk. Only Dirk broke 100. I don't remember our exact scores but I did get second! I shouldn't be too proud of this considering I didn't break 100, but I actually beat Joe!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He looks so happy! He must've loved all the commotion, it helped keep him busy! Love Ya Kels
Shelb

Jan said...

I am just loving this so much. All your pictures. I seriously am about ready to cry. He is so happy in that picture. Bowling luckily is a smoke free environment. I could never take the kids bowling because of the smoke. So lucky now a days. Hi Shelby. Or anonymous. Glad to be able to check in now and again. Tell Joe hi and give pooky a kiss.

Kelsey said...

Will do Jan. I really enjoy your blog posts. You are too creative! I am learning from the best!