Want to know the root of all evil? Reread that last sentence & you'll find out. I'll give you a clue it starts with "r" now add "s" to the end. What does that spell?
ROOTS!
They are not my best friend right now. They are not Joe's best friend right now. They are evil!
I swear our weeds are like icebergs.
The roots are deep under the dirt & extremely tiring to pull! Not to mention how warm it is outside. The kind heat helping me collect buckets of salty sweat on my face, scalp, hands, you name it! Oh and let me not forget to mention how runny my nose gets during all this. How do you blow your nose when your gloved hands have dirt on them? Don't ask. If you call me today don't be surprised if I don't answer. I may be passed out on the couch with a baby terrorizing the house.

4 comments:
I have a trick for pulling weeds... if you know you are going to be pulling weeds plan it on a dry dry day at least a day without water. I know how you feel though... we have tons of weeds here and I just cannot keep up with pulling them.
Happy pulling Kelsey.
Sorry about those deep roots Kelsey.
Try watering the area that you are weeding, it helps loosen the dirt. Shelby
Post a Comment