photo 3b823d4d-eced-4d1c-9d5a-8c7a585c4683.jpg

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Lookin' like me?

I think Michael might be starting to look like me.




What do you think?


Although he's definitely got his dad's eyes. Check out those big beautiful eyes.
Remember the end of this post? I think I know where he gets it from.


Have a great weekend everyone & enjoy the start of the Olympics today!

I know we'll be watching!

Especially since Joe will be out of town tomorrow enjoying some hydroplane racing up north with a few friends.

9 comments:

Melissa and Bryan said...

Kelsey, first of all I love your hair and your glasses! You are so so cute! Micheal looks just like you in that first picture!! I can definitely see some similarities. He's just as cute as his mom!

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm...I dunno, he is definitely a Mini-Joe....but maybe he could have your mouth? but definitely your hair color has some influence on him. I can't wait to see him!!! Cute pic of you and Michael together.
Love Shelby

Anonymous said...

You are starting to look a-like. That is so cute. Have a great day.
Bye bye.♥☺♥

Jan said...

Your smile and his is really close. He is a combo I think. I see you both. He is cute know matter who he looks like.

Em and Ms said...

Very cute pictures. It's funny what you find when you look back at old pictures of yourself. I always thought Michael looked like Joe, but yeah--he's got some of his mommy too!

Riggs Familia said...

Wow, you're hair was quite curly!
I see the resemblance, but sorry...he's a mini Joe! Cute glasses.

The Mom Tobler said...

My vote...he's a little Joe-clone. I hope we get to see if a little girl is all Kelsey. But little girls are sometimes hard to get!
Love, the other Jan

Anonymous said...

Well I would say maybe you look alike in that it is the same pose but not too much otherwise. Sorry. At least looking like Dad is not a bad thing! I'm with Jan, maybe the little girl version will look like you. Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

Did you know I am still watching that video of Michael clapping his hands. I can't stop.
Bye bye.♥☺♥