Check out the intensity on this kids face
Smile for the camera!
Pointing to something on the page
Opening half his books then going onto another.
Where does he get his love of books?
Smile for the camera!
His Daddy.
Joe is really good about reading to him. He was telling me how he remembers his mom reading to him all the time & how she'd even read chapter books to him & his sisters. He said he really enjoyed it and wants Michael to have a love of books too.
Michael does turn pages when asked, it seems to be his favorite part, only he is distracted by the Olympics on TV. Joe reading to Michael and Hayden was a sweet moment to capture. Now I know Joe can handle two kids at once. Not that a baby is on the way anytime soon. Joe didn't know I was recording him & later asked if I put this on my blog. I told him no- which was true at the time :)
On a side note- Saturday I went to Schlitterbahn, a huge waterpark resort, with my friend Laura while Joe watched Michael all day. This is the first time I've gotten away for more than an hour or two. Joe said they had a good time except Michael didn't want to go down easy for a nap.

8 comments:
So cute Kelsely. I love his love of the books.
Awwww so cute! He and I will have lots to talk about, because I am a book lover as well. Keep reading Michael!
Love Shelby
I love how you can see Michael's cute little hair doo in those pictures, so handsome.
Michael will become a great reader when he gets older. Don't you think? If he looks at books now them he will. That is a cute video. Did Michael ever turn the page? So cute. Have a great day.
Bye bye.♥☺♥
Go enter my giveaway.
Bye bye.♥☺♥
My nephew is soo adorable and I can't stop looking at this blog! His cute hair that matches the chair, the way he looks up at Joe in the video, his cheesy smile....I could go on and on, just a-d-o-r-a-b-l-e. See you soon sobrino....Love Tia Shelby
Any more fun baby monitor possessions? I love to take the kids to the library for story time. They have one here for toddlers and one for preschool where they do crafts too. Our girls love it and they have to listen to be able to pick out movies afterwards. (That's the new rule.) Books are great.
Does Michael have some red in his hair? How cute!! What a good dad. Aiden loves books too. That is really sweet!
Post a Comment