Today after I got Michael out of his crib from his afternoon nap I heard something that sounded like it could be my cell phone. I hurried down the stairs to see the receiving end of the baby monitor still on. The noise was coming from it & I remembered that I turned off the other half of the monitor while I was upstairs. Our neighbors must have a similar one or they all just work with each other... It's amazing how far it will pick up. There is a house in between us & where a possible baby monitor could be. I wonder if they've heard us? hmmm Or do we have a possessed love machine baby monitor?

6 comments:
That is so funny. Where did you get that baby monitor thing. Maybe they have heard you. I don't know. Its really cool. Thanks for saring.
Bye bye.♥☺
Mattie, your mom gave it to us at Michael's baby shower.
Maybe I got you the love machine version instead of the baby moniter. That is hilarious Kelsey. So fun that you have that recorded. I would worry though if that song is playing when Michael is 17.
So funny, I'm so glad you recorded it to share! We have the same monitor but have never picked anything else up. Hmmm....
I didn't know that my mom gave that to Michael. That is weird.
Bye bye.♥☺
That is really funny... I have picked stuff up from a cordless phone before. Ryan tried explaining it to me one time but... it went right over my head. I think that is so funny... usually stuff like that only happens for a few seconds so the fact that you got it on video is awesome!
Post a Comment