I can't believe that in only one month I'm going to have a 1 year old! Yes, that means that Michael is 11 months old today. Crazy how time flies.
I love my little baby boy even though I swear he's already learning how to be a toddler.
One of the many things Michael is great at is giving kisses. Of course his mouth is hanging open and slobber may be dripping off his chin but these are the sweetest kisses. All I have to do is ask him for a kiss & he leans in, yes he leans in, & I get a big wet one.
(Please ignore the fact that I hadn't showered yet) I can even convince him that his stuffed animals talk & they're asking for kisses too. He doesn't hesitate & quickly gives them a quick smooch. Or a tackle in this case. Look out ladies!
I love my little baby boy even though I swear he's already learning how to be a toddler.

6 comments:
The first year flies by way to fast. There is so much growth and development, it's crazy.
Cute!!!!!!!!!!!! I love the video. I can't beleive he is turning 1 years old??????? That went by so fast.
Thanks for that link. I loved all those Paris pictures.
Have a great day.
Bye bye.♥☺♥
Oh my goodness Kelsey. That does seem soon. I love the little walking and the crawling around the corner with that big grin and squeal. So cute. He is very verbal. And a cute kisser. Darling boy or toddler.
Ah ha! He is attacking that bunny! or whatever it is.....haha, funny. I can't believe it either, it is just amazing at how much he has changed. Can't wait to hear that squeal in person!
Love Shelby
Time sure does fly by I can't believe that Violet will be 3 months! Michael is so cute, I am really trying to cherish the days with Violet being she's so little still. Are you guys going to Pasco for Christmas this year??
I love how in the video when Michael looks at you, you can see his hair tweaking out on the side, so cute!! haha!
Tia
Post a Comment