We've been needing something to minimize the noise from the washer/dryer while they're working their magic. I came up with a $30 solution.
I'm thinking I want to paint the rod black to match the rings.
This fabric screams sunshine & our walls do too!
We have yet to see if it blocks any noise, hopefully it will be worth the effort.
Thanks to Michael we get to see this just about everyday.

6 comments:
Good job Kelsey. That should be a lot better I think. Really great idea. Love the sunrise. He gets you up and moving then huh. Sweet boy.
Very cute--I love the splash of yellow. It's great when you can find creative, inexpensive fixes to things. That last comment about Michael cracks me up--but probably not you when you have to get up that early!
Looks good- Kels. I like your fabric you chose... where did you find the ring clips? Everytime I've looked for them, I can't find any... not that I've looked very hard.
I'm impressed with the sunrise pic... I didn't think we had pretty skies here. I can never see much with all the big trees around me!
I would also suggest an area rug... since you have tile it will help reduce the noise just bouncing around... just a thought! I really love the fabric... such a cute idea and you are so good with a sewing machine. I am hope to get a sewing machine this year so I can start sewing again. you always do such a good job!
Hi my name is Emma. Iam matties friend. Do you want to become friends. well if you do come vist my blog, LOVE the background!!!!
Bye 4 now!♥☺
You will always amaze me with all that you do Kelsey! Beautiful sunset!
Post a Comment