The zoo will still be there on Monday, along with my stroller. Actually Joe will need one too. I think Michael will need to learn to push a double stroller by Monday.
New plan for today:
Where are your friends and family when you need them?
Only a few more weeds to pull.
Don't worry those weeds in the background aren't ours, they're our future neighbor's.
I'm actually more excited looking at these pictures then exhausted knowing that it will take us all weekend to do it by ourselves. I already walked on it to throw something in the garbage & was thrilled to walk back inside without having to scrape the two inches of dirt/clay off my shoes! Yippee! Actually I hope Michael will enjoy this. He hasn't played outside at all. He's a boy (obviously) & he needs his outside play time. I feel like I'm not letting him be a boy because we couldn't let him outside. If we had he'd have been covered in clay from head to toe. Although I think I would have laughed at the sight- until the reality hit that I'd be cleaning him up.

3 comments:
It's a lot of work but it will definitely be worth it in the end! It's already coming together. After having lived in apartments for so long, Matt and I were just talking last night how great it will be to enjoy our own private backyard with no one looking out at you, walking past, or dog poop everywhere. You're going to love it! I wish we could help, but then we'd expect you to help with ours :) We've got a few more weeks until we start tackling our yard. We hope the HOA gives us that long. Although, our young men and elder's quorum have already offered to do service projects in our yard--maybe you should try that!
Kelsey you guys are amazing! You are always doing such big projects and doing them so well! Good luck!
Good luck with that girl. You are always doing something. Way to roll. Get it. Roll out the sod. I try.
Post a Comment