photo 3b823d4d-eced-4d1c-9d5a-8c7a585c4683.jpg

Friday, June 6, 2008

More clues

I think some more clues are needed for my giveaway.

  • I will be making 5 of these
  • They will be gifts for people
  • You all own one

No one has guessed it yet so keep on guessing. I might just add more clues Sat or Sun- if need be.

8 comments:

Em and Ms said...

nursing covers? Scripture carriers? Purse/tote bag? throw pillows? pillowcases? Am I getting close?

Jan said...

A tote or purse or something like that..

Riggs Familia said...

blanket?
burp cloths?
purse?
clothes?
socks?
hankerchiefs?

Anonymous said...

A tablecloths?
bye bye.

Debie Spurgeon said...

I'm stumped.

Maybe a bag of some sort?

NaDell said...

Shoot. I was gonna guess scripture bag or purse.

Melissa and Bryan said...

let's see if I can come up with something no body has guessed...a quilt? napkins? placemats?

Riggs Familia said...

I have 20 more minutes (in my time zone)to guess!
slings? to hold baby in...
nursing cover?
i like emily's pillowcases, that's a good one.
diaper bag...
little holder for wipes and dipes?
lydia guesses baby doll clothes...
pajamas?
am I getting even a wee bit close?