photo 3b823d4d-eced-4d1c-9d5a-8c7a585c4683.jpg

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Have you ever had a blondie?

I can now say that I've had one & made them too. I had never heard of Blondie's until I saw them on "Throwdown with Bobby Flay". I made mine from this recipe here. Did you see who the "chef" was? Yup not a food network chef - but I must say these were delicious. I ate three in the first few minutes after they cooled. Although I didn't have white choc. chips so I used butterscotch instead & left out the nuts- they were still just as yummy. But I didn't have to tell you that because, like I said- I scarfed down three within minutes!

5 comments:

Jan said...

I love Blondies. And I ain't talking about just hair. Those look awesome. I haven't made those in years. Thanks for the recipe.

Em and Ms said...

Mmm, I love blondies! You've inspired me to make some now. We always made blonde brownies when I was growing up and they were one of my favorites! Food Network is great. Someday maybe we'll get cable so we can watch it. Love Michael's cute little laugh. THere's nothing better than a laughing baby.

Anonymous said...

Seriously Kelsey I'm trying to start my diet again and those look soooooo gooooood. Thanks. Mom

Loved hearing Michaels little laugh.

Catherine said...

The next tiem you are applebees you have to try thier blondies.. they are the best! They come with Icecreamon top on a sizzling griddle with this topping suce stuff that you literally feel the need to lick the bowl for!... Try it is soooo worth it!

Debie Spurgeon said...

You're a little cooking queen. You have posted some delicious looking food on your blog. I've got to try these for sure.