Sometimes my little guy is a little camera shy.
And other times he's not.
Standing is his favorite thing to do.
But he still loves getting into a little trouble.
He's now moved on to the bookshelf and left the DVDs behind.
Michael turned 9 months yesterday & I took him in for his check up today. Here are the stats:
He weighs 22lbs 7.1oz---77th percentile
He is 28.44 inches tall---50th percentile
His head circumference is 46.75 cm---85th percentile
The doctor said he's a Gerber baby. I think the stats agree.

7 comments:
I love that little Gerber baby! I can't wait to see him again. Love you! Shelby
Love this little gerber baby. So cute Kelsey. Those cheeks. Pinch pinch..
He definitely has his daddy's genes. Thank heavens for that. He would have been a tiny little squirt of a boy if he took after his mama. What a cute boy...love him standing up looking so proud of himself. Mom
"Little" guy? I don't think so! He's an inch taller and over 2 pounds heavier than Madelyn! He's so stinkin cute too! I love the shy face. No, I can't believe our babies are getting so old. Madelyn loves to stand and get into things too. Luckily we have an entertainment center with cabinets (doors secured with rubber bands) so the DVDs are safe...for now... Madelyn gets called a Gerber baby a lot too. Must be the cute, kissable, chubby cheeks!
Kelsey, I just have to say that you have one of the most adorable kids ever! I love looking at the pics!
He is so handsome and talented too.
I just want to pick him up and squeeze him! and chase him around and make him laugh! Cutie!
Crazy Tia Shelby
Post a Comment