
It was a pretty decent morning outside although it rained shortly after we left. Even though it felt cool, I shouldn't say cool- just not scorching hot! Michael was still sweating in his new hat.
{Michael & I at the Nursery}
{Michael & I at the Nursery}
Joe looks like he's undecided about the whole thing... He wanted my input - but I have no clue where to start. So we didn't end up getting anything but it sure was beautiful to walk around and see all the beautiful flowers, plants & trees around us.Sorry some of these pictures are not very good quality I took them with my camera phone. I did take my digital camera but was too chicken to take it out and use it :)

4 comments:
Holy elephants! That is an adorable pic of you and Michael :)...and Joe too, can't leave him out since I've commented about all the other pics on this post. Lots of love,
Shelby
Landscaping is so hard, good luck picking something out.
Please don't tell me you were driving down the road with Michael in the car and you were taking pictures? Scary thought.
Wow good luck with the landscaping. My suggestion is to look at lots of magazines and get some ideas of what you want it to look like. Might help? Mom
That is so sad that you didn't get anything.. What a great picture of you and your cute son. Love that so much.
Hope that you can be inspired through some magazines or something. It really helps me. I have so much trouble picking out plants. It is like curtains. I have no idea. I have to search it all out before I know what I want.
Post a Comment