photo 3b823d4d-eced-4d1c-9d5a-8c7a585c4683.jpg

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Giveaway


If you can guess what I'm going to do with all this fabric ~ I'll send you a prize. I'm not quite sure of the prize yet. If I have already told you what I am going to do with this fabric please don't give it away. I'll give you all until Monday at noon to guess as many times as you'd like.


Clues:


  • This is 10 yards of fabric but not all of it is needed.



  • I will be using at least 1/2 a yard of each fabric.

11 comments:

Riggs Familia said...

A quilt.

Debie Spurgeon said...

Well, that's tricky because that's girl fabric and little Michael wouldn't go for a quilt made from flower fabric.

So, it must be for you or someone else. I'm going to guess that you are making some cute summer skirts for yourself. Whatever you're making, you are ambitious.

Em and Ms said...

baby blankets? burp cloths? a quilt (oh dang, Melinda beat me to that one). scrunchies? bandanas? curtains?

I'll keep thinking on it. I agree with Debie--it must not be for Michael!

Jan said...

I am with Melinda. A quilt.

Anonymous said...

Photo album covers?? journals?
Love Shelb

Brooklet said...

In our enrichment we just made dresses out of shirts for kids in Africa- we had to use 1/2 yard of fabric for each one. Just a guess.

Catherine said...

I am gonna saw window treatments!

NaDell said...

kid quilt or curtains.

Anonymous said...

I'm guessing a quilt.
Bye bye.

Anonymous said...

So if more than one person guess's the right answer are you going to have a drawing for the winner? Mom

My 1st guess is a quilt.

Kelsey said...

Sure, I'll do a drawing if more than one person gets it right.