photo 3b823d4d-eced-4d1c-9d5a-8c7a585c4683.jpg

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Mmm Fried Cheese Ravioli & Garlic Creamcheese Breadsticks

We tried this for dinner tonight and it was delicious! I bought frozen cheese ravioli for the recipe found here. For the breadsticks I bought garlic flavored Pillsbury breadsticks & spread room temperature cream cheese on them before folding and twisting them. I bought store brand marinara sauce to dip the ravioli in and it was all so yummy. Joe liked it so much he had seconds and I was stuffed. This was so easy to make yet very satisfying. I would recommend it to anyone who loves Italian style food. We were going to have salad too but I forgot it. We were too full anyway to have eaten it I'm sure.

4 comments:

Heather said...

OH MY GOODNESS! This looks amazing, I have been craving Italian as of late. Maybe this baby should be named Milan. :)

Jan said...

That is about as beautiful as Olive Garden Kelsey. Your mom has taught you very well. You are taking after her. Or maybe you are rockin it solo....

Good job.

Debie Spurgeon said...

I am thinkin' that's going to be tomorrow nights dinner. Thanks for the delicious looking food.

Heather said...

Ok, a year later and I'm finally trying this recipe... tonight!