This is hilarious Kelsey. I love it. You were so little when those styles were out, but you did a great job. Nice big fluffy hair.
Mattie was sitting beside me and just was drooling over Michael. She is at that age of the baby love. She is getting closer to becoming an awesome babysitter. She can't wait..
Kels, you look like you could be on a Jane Fonda exercise video! Minus the earrings. We used to do those my senior year in aerobics class, hilarious! Shelby
We went to an 80's Halloween party a few years ago, it was so much fun. You guys looks so awesome. I am totally stuck in the 80's with my music prefrences, there isn't anything like it.
10 comments:
This is hilarious Kelsey. I love it. You were so little when those styles were out, but you did a great job. Nice big fluffy hair.
Mattie was sitting beside me and just was drooling over Michael. She is at that age of the baby love. She is getting closer to becoming an awesome babysitter. She can't wait..
Your hair is perfect!! I love it. You just needed some huge WHITE earings.
Your hair is perfect. Great job.
Bye bye.
Oh my goodness! The 80's are scary!! but they were fun...tons of great music. You guys look good.
Love Shelby
Kels, you look like you could be on a Jane Fonda exercise video! Minus the earrings. We used to do those my senior year in aerobics class, hilarious!
Shelby
We went to an 80's Halloween party a few years ago, it was so much fun. You guys looks so awesome. I am totally stuck in the 80's with my music prefrences, there isn't anything like it.
So much fun!
Great outfits and hair! Looks like a fun party.
Cute costumes you guys. It does remind me of Shelby way back when...Glad you had fun. Mom
Awesome party! I love the outfits, but I especially love that you dressed Michael up too!
I love it! How fun. I think the hair do is awesome... very well done! you guys looked like you had a lot of fun!
Post a Comment