photo 3b823d4d-eced-4d1c-9d5a-8c7a585c4683.jpg

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I have something baking in the oven and it smells o so good. When they're done I'll tell you what it is. Any guesses? Until then, I'll let you enjoy a little video of my little man laughing for no reason at all.

Today when he was in his crib for his morning nap I heard him laughing just a few short minutes before he fell asleep. I had to laugh.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah ha ha....what's so funny Michael? I see your moobies!
Tia Shelby

Jan said...

Your baking some barbecue chicken and your son is adorable with his short little laugh outs..

Anonymous said...

Did he burp or fart? haha!
Shelb

...Laura... said...

What a cutie!!!

Okay- you probably don't remember- but remember when I was telling you about the best desert in the whole world didn't even have chocolate in it and you could find it at Applebees??? It was the blondie! Soooooo yummy. I'm glad yours turned out good. I've tried to do some cooking/baking here, but I'm pretty sure my mom's 15 yr old oven needs a replacement, because everything is coming out like crap and undercooked :(