We were sealed for time & eternity FOUR years ago; in which we moved more than THREE times. TWO of those moves were back & forth from the same city! We now have ONE cute little boy added to our eternal family.
Happy Anniversary. I remember attending your sealing and looking at you in the temple thinking how beautiful you looked and how happy I was for you. Thanks for letting me be there, and congratulations on 4 years of eternity!
We were outside tonight and it is a beautiful night out there. I just told Dad it would be a perfect night for a wedding reception. Oh..wait what day is it? Oh yeah it is Joe and Kelseys anniversary. Hope you had a good one. 4 years..it has gone by fast. Love, Mom
9 comments:
4 years already?? Will you ever make the move back to this same city?? :)
Enjoy your day together.
Happy Anniversary! Well I have something on my page for you... I hope you like it. I know you will understand.
D
Happy Anniversary Joe and Kelsey!
Love Shelb
It has gone by so fast Kelsey. It seems like yesterday that my feet were killing me.
Your gorgeous and I am so happy for you 3. Happy Anniversay Darling.
Aawww...cute pics!
Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary. I remember attending your sealing and looking at you in the temple thinking how beautiful you looked and how happy I was for you. Thanks for letting me be there, and congratulations on 4 years of eternity!
We were outside tonight and it is a beautiful night out there. I just told Dad it would be a perfect night for a wedding reception. Oh..wait what day is it? Oh yeah it is Joe and Kelseys anniversary. Hope you had a good one. 4 years..it has gone by fast. Love, Mom
Happy Anniversary.
Bye bye.
Happy Anniversary! Four years already? Wow!
Post a Comment