Congrats to the winner! What does this lovely gal win? This cute little necklace:
What was I going to make with all that fabric you ask? I am going to make 5 of these cute tote/purse/bags. I plan on surprising Joe's neices with them for Christmas or sooner if I get them done way before then.
I think Michael had more fun helping me with this than I did- he was squealing as he rushed to the finish line. I think he could have won the fastest crawler race. He was pretty quick to get to the finish line- for the string of course!

8 comments:
That was adorable Kelsey. I love how included Michael. So cute. I love the totes. Good job. And congrats to the lovely Linday.
Jan- Just so you know I have yet to start my purses- these are the examples.
I miss Michael!!! I want to hear his squeals and giggles! He's so cute!
Love ya
Shelby
Cute purses! I'm sure your niece's will love them. I'm smiling so much at this post--I love the pictures of Michael and how you had him announce the winner! So stinkin cute! Looks like he's really crawling well now. Congrats Melinda!
OH my goodness, that is the most creative, cutest winners announcement I have ever seen. What a cute crawler. Congrats to Melinda. The purses are really, really cute.
NO WAY! Ha! I never win anything!
I guess I can't say that anymore :)
Cute purses! I like. You'll have to share the pattern.
Dang I didn't win. Thats ok though. Cute prize.
bye bye.
I must say I agree with Deb--as the most creative , cutest way to announce your winner and no less presented by the cutest crawler ever! I'm a little bit predjudice.
The bags are adorable. Where did you learn to make them? Mom
Post a Comment