Most of you saw me like this & wondered if I really was pregnant.
This is me 5 weeks before I delivered. My belly button looks like it popped! Check out my stick legs & ankles- can believe they're holding all this up? Oh and the scar was from reaching in the cabinet above the stove with a hot pan in the way of my belly.
Here I am three days before I was due but had Michael 10 days later.

I think he was worth all my stretch marks. Don't you?

8 comments:
Michael's turkey legs definitely beat your chicken legs! Glad you think he was worth your stretch marks, as we all think he was worth it :)
<3 Shelby
Oh my Gosh Kelsey. You actually posted your belly. You are so brave. I could have never done that. You are cute no matter what is going on in your life. Pregnant or not, you so small. He was well worth that 1/4 inch stretch mark that no one could ever possibly find.
Yes. I can't believe how small you are even pregnant... lucky!
You look gorgeous in all those pictures. I only saw you when you were still barely showing. I love your pregnant belly, there isn't anything more beautiful.
Oh my gosh... you are so cute in
all of these pictures! I hope I
am that cute prego.... hopefully
here soon that will be me!
D
Kelsey have you seen the lady that had sextuplets on tv when they showed her belly? It's the blonde lady not Kate, well your belly reminds me of hers... just kidding. I don't think there would be anyway in the world you would have had room for more than one! I don't seriously know how that little guy fit. Love, Mom
Kelsey, you are just too stinkin cute! you always just look amazingly beautiful even nine months pregnant you are just beautiful!
Michael was definitely worth it. He's so cute! And yeah, I remember being humongous, due the same day as you, and you telling me you'd only gained 5 pounds and weren't wearing maternity clothes yet. That was at like 8 months. Yeah, I was jealous. I'm glad you finally popped out :) You do look great pregnant. Stretch marks are the badge of motherhood!
Post a Comment