photo 3b823d4d-eced-4d1c-9d5a-8c7a585c4683.jpg

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Do you see the resemblance?


I think our Michael is teething.





7 comments:

Jan said...

Your so funny Kelsey. You are just pulling all the good ones out and making me see that silly side of you and I love it.

He is so cute teething and all. Hang in there. It only lasts for about 11 years.

Anonymous said...

Either he is teething or maybe just having a bad day. Get some anbesol for the gums. It really does help. Mom

P.S. My kids didn't get teeth until they were at least 10 months old. I guess he is close though.

Debie Spurgeon said...

I see a resemblance in the eyebrows, but your little guy is adorable, grumpy or not.

Anonymous said...

To really make him look exactly like the picture try putting a little gel on the hair and making a point out of it! I think we could get an exact resemblence then. Mom

Brooklet said...

We are going through the same thing, except I think she is working on some back teeth!

Walker Family said...

He is still so cute even when he is having a bad day! Kelsey, he is just a doll!

Anonymous said...

I am imagining the waaah's and cries that are coming out of Michael's mouth, I can't help but laugh! Those pics are so funny. I'm not laughing at his pain....just the looks you captured are pretty hilarous! It'll be ok little Michael, you'll like your teeth once you get them :)
Tia Shelby