photo 3b823d4d-eced-4d1c-9d5a-8c7a585c4683.jpg

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Conducting

Here is Michael trying out his new toy I bought him yesterday at a used kids store. It also converts to a learn to walk toy. Does it look familar Laura? I swear I didn't break into your house!

I took this video this morning. He's been eating Cherios for about two weeks now and is getting better although it takes him a bit to get one today. I think Joe is secretly teaching him how to conduct music. What do you think? This is the first time he did this & I caught it on video. He cracks us up everyday with his new face expressions & things that come out of his mouth that make no sense at all. We love our little boy even though he's changing so much everyday.

4 comments:

Debie Spurgeon said...

I loved the cheerios round up video. Every time I thought he got it, it slipped out. Those little things are tricky.

He's so cute!

Jan said...

So fun and cute Kelsey. He'll get the total hang of those cheerios soon. Love it... Bye and have a great weekend..

Anonymous said...

I hope this means he will have Daddy's singing voice when he grows up and he will use it! Love, Grandma S.

Anonymous said...

He definitely has a lot to say! I wish I could be there to see and hear him in person, this is my favorite video so far! Un beso a mi sobrino....Love Tia Shelby