I remember there being way better prizes inside boxes of cereal when I was growing up. Or maybe it was just the fact that you wanted to get it before your siblings so it made it so much more desirable. I thought this "comic activity book" was lame. I think just about anything would be better than a few pieces of paper being called an activity book. I guess it just doesn't appeal to me.

3 comments:
The only thing I remember from when I was young was getting the sticky rubber toys that you throw and they stretch out long and stick to the wall. Cool.
Nowadays, Chex gives free bags of taco seasoning in their boxes- that what I get for kicks.
I just remember getting rings out of the cracker jack box.. (Ok maybe it only happened once) and yes i realize that cracker jacks aren't cereal but it is all the same.
Your so funny. I can't really remember to much about what we go and didn't get. But I do recall a great Chex mix that was chocolate covered that was a pretty good score.
Post a Comment