That is so cute. Now you will have to answer those questions a million times now. Trust me. What's that at least 500,000 of those times.Thanks for doing this. He is growing up.
Who dat? I love you Michael! Cutie pie :)Shelby
Britton was watching the video with me and now he wants a sippy cup with milk.Michael is so cute and inquisitive.
He is so cute. I love that video of Whats that?Bye bye.♥☺♥
How Cute!!! We will definitely go up and visit with you and your family at Christmas!! Chad & I are very excited :).
That's so Adorable! Aiden was glued to the screen the whole time!
I think your little boy is adorable. I love little boys, they are too cute.
Dang cute. I love when they first start saying things you can understand. It's the best. Good job.I tagged you on my blog.
awesome! such a smart cute little kid!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
That is so cute. Now you will have to answer those questions a million times now. Trust me. What's that at least 500,000 of those times.
Thanks for doing this. He is growing up.
Who dat? I love you Michael! Cutie pie :)
Shelby
Britton was watching the video with me and now he wants a sippy cup with milk.
Michael is so cute and inquisitive.
He is so cute. I love that video of Whats that?
Bye bye.♥☺♥
How Cute!!! We will definitely go up and visit with you and your family at Christmas!! Chad & I are very excited :).
That's so Adorable! Aiden was glued to the screen the whole time!
I think your little boy is adorable. I love little boys, they are too cute.
Dang cute. I love when they first start saying things you can understand. It's the best. Good job.
I tagged you on my blog.
awesome! such a smart cute little kid!
Post a Comment