photo 3b823d4d-eced-4d1c-9d5a-8c7a585c4683.jpg

Friday, October 17, 2008

Mystery Solved

I'm sure you all remember my possessed baby monitor post from a while back. Well recently I met my neighbors who are in our ward. I noticed that they had the same baby monitor as we did. I asked her if she had a singing toy - I then sang the song for her. She tells me to hang on for a minute and she brings this downstairs...

Tell me this isn't hilarious!

3 comments:

Em and Ms said...

Ha ha. Glad you figured it out! I've actually thought about that post a few times since then, and wondered if it could be a transformer? Isnt' that one of the songs Bumblebee plays in the movie?

NaDell said...

That's so funny! I'm glad you figured it out and weren't too shy to ask her.

Dani W said...

That has got to be the funniest thing I have heard in a while... lol... I am glad that you solved your mystery. modern day nancy drew!