photo 3b823d4d-eced-4d1c-9d5a-8c7a585c4683.jpg

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Can't wait to hang this baby


When my family came to visit in Sept. I asked my mom to bring me a pack of Christ pictures. I have been wanting to make a Christ matted frame for a copy of The Family: A Proclamation of the World. I have finally finished it. I was searching everywhere for where I had put the proclamation and I finally stumbled upon it today. So now it is complete. Now we need to finish painting the house so I can hang it!

Do you have one of these in your house?

*If you'd like to make one all you need is an exacto knife, double sided tape, 8 x 10 mat, 11 x 14 frame, Images of the Savior- Greg Olsen 3 x 4 pictures, & The Family: A Proclamation of the World.

5 comments:

Dani W said...

Wow that is really really nice Kels!!! I love it! We made this thing in YW's once that you might like to do as well... you print off an over head projector sheet with any picture, we used the temple, and then use some spray adhesive for the back side of it, with all of the ink from the printer and attach gold leafing to the glue and mount to a paper so the gold leafing doesn't rub off... I think I am going to do another one now that I think about it. :)

Jan said...

Way to go Kelsey. It turned out so great.

Riggs Familia said...

Looks good ;)
I'm gonna do one for Super Saturday next week. But I have one with Proclamation, I'm gonna use the Living Christ instead. But I love it...it looks so neat.

Em and Ms said...

Looks great Kels! I don't have one like that, but I have the proclamation framed in a set with two framed pictures of Christ. They're all hanging over the piano, so you see them when you first walk in.

Laura said...

that's really cute I think I'll have to try that!