photo 3b823d4d-eced-4d1c-9d5a-8c7a585c4683.jpg

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Our tiny dancer


Michael took his first steps this weekend so we decided to "celebrate."
The grooving is thanks to Blessed by Brett Dennen. You may not have heard of him yet but Joe says he's gonna be famous one of these days. I have to say that I agree. Check him out.

6 comments:

Cindy said...

Wow! First steps, that is something to celebrate! congrats micheal! Love the song and I love the dancing baby! I have a hard time getting video of kai because as soon as he sees the camera he books for it, just like micheal did at the end. Are you ready for a walking baby Kels!?!

Anonymous said...

Go white boy go white boy go! lol He's wearing the Popeye onesie! Cutie! Miss you.
Auntie Shelby

Anonymous said...

It is about time we get a little video shot of Michael again. Seems like forever since we saw him. Mom

Debie Spurgeon said...

That is really cute Kelsie. It's funny how little ones really love the beat.

Riggs Familia said...

Woohoo for walking! That's another fun adventure :) Cute dancer. He knows how to shake that booty!

Ashleigh said...

he is a natural at dancing! claire only twirls. she has always loved to sing but when it comes to dancing she just never "had it" but look at little michael.. what a stud.