I've been tagged yet again. I was actually tagged twice but I am terrible about coming up with things about myself so I just posted 6. Here it goes...
1. I'd rather be on the computer than watch TV any day.
2. When I was younger I used to eat my dinner one item at a time, only going onto the next after the first item was completely eaten. I still do that sometimes but not all that often.
3. I have to strain my orange juice or any juice with pulp. I can't stand the texture in my drink.
On our honeymoon while at a hotel restaurant I asked them to strain my orange juice for me. I think Joe thought I was just as crazy as the waiter did. I remember the waiter seeming very confused when I asked this but I got it done none the less.
4. This one might be a little bit too personal or gross. I blow my nose the same way as my sister. Using the tissue up the nose with the fingers and all. Thanks for teaching me this sis. LOL Joe thinks it's funny how I do it the same as her.
5. If I find a hair or a fuzzie on someone I have to pick it off. Even if it's a piece of dry skin I have to get it. I even attacked Joe's ear last night - don't worry it wasn't inside the ear it was the outer ear.
6. While washing my hands in the bathroom I turn off the faucet with my elbow so I don't get our hard water on our new faucets.

8 comments:
Thanks Kels, blame your booger pickin on me! ;0)
That is so funny about the sister united in blowing process.
You have some interesting quirks, but pretty normal. :)
I love it kelsey! I will have to start turing off our water with my elbow. . i'm sure aaron would appreciate it!
Ha! I love Shelby's comment! ;)
You quirky girl. hehe.
And YES, if there is a fuzzy/hair you HAVE to get it. I know by experience...I have been picked muchas veces!
Jeromy wants to know how you stick your fingers up your nose and manage to blow it? He wants you to blog a step by step instructions for him. ;)
Thanks for the clarification....kinda.
:)
I hate to admit it but just maybe you girls learned the nose thing from me. I will leave this one anonymous.
All of these are hilarious, but I'm hung up on the kleenex up the nose :)
These are all the things that I love about you kelsey, except the booger pickin;-)!!
Post a Comment