Look at him go! My favorite part was the dancing though- Claire and I were both laughing as we watched him shake his booty!
Oh ya my little dancing prodigy is in the making!! He is going to know how to work it before he turns 2. Go Michael Go Michael!! And the walking is pretty cute too:) Tia Shelby
i love it when babies shake their little bums.
So stinkin cute Kelsey. I love the dance moves and the walking about. Those pumpkins you made are darling. Very good job.
cutest little dancer ever!! I love that little bum!
Yup, he sure is getting the moves down. Mom
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Look at him go! My favorite part was the dancing though- Claire and I were both laughing as we watched him shake his booty!
Oh ya my little dancing prodigy is in the making!! He is going to know how to work it before he turns 2. Go Michael Go Michael!! And the walking is pretty cute too:)
Tia Shelby
i love it when babies shake their little bums.
So stinkin cute Kelsey. I love the dance moves and the walking about.
Those pumpkins you made are darling. Very good job.
cutest little dancer ever!! I love that little bum!
Yup, he sure is getting the moves down. Mom
Post a Comment