photo 3b823d4d-eced-4d1c-9d5a-8c7a585c4683.jpg

Thursday, October 16, 2008

It feels like Fall...Finally!

I hung my new fall wreath a few weeks ago but it was still so hot it did not feel like Fall. Today it does, my a/c has been off since last night and it's a whopping 67 degrees out right now! So I put my little pumpkins on the porch this morning. I had to keep them inside so they wouldn't rot before Halloween. Now they are where they should be. Although looking at the picture I need bigger pumpkins! Maybe when they go on sale. Our Passion Vine Lady Margaret bloomed the other night so we had to take a picture of it's beauty. This morning though it had closed up- must have been because of the cold & cloudy weather. I am so happy fall is here, for now anyway, I look forward to going home for Christmas to visit family and friends. We'll be home Dec. 17th-31st. Mark it on your calendar & stop on by!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute Kels! Definitely need a mom and dad pumpkin to go with the babies ;)
Love ya, Shelby

Em and Ms said...

I know exactly how you feel. It finally cooled down last weekend for us, but today it's pretty warm again. Our pumpkins are still inside! That flower is beautiful!

Jan said...

Love the wreath and the flower. Really looks nice Kelsey. I am glad for the cooler weather too.