photo 3b823d4d-eced-4d1c-9d5a-8c7a585c4683.jpg

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Halloween party

Last night we went to a couples only Halloween party. We had a lot of fun playing games & eating yummy treats. Michael slept in the guest bedroom of the host's home. In the group picture we have an Angel & a Devil, a Princess & the Pea, a Hippie & a Domino, two Farmers, an Ecuador woman & I'm not quite sure, Cleopatra- missing her wig & a Roman Emperor and two Cops.I came up with the idea for us to be cops since Joe already had a majority of his costume. I made badges for us & I died an old white shirt of mine. I was wearing some black pointy boots but they didn't make it in any of the pictures. I had made a hat but it turned out to be too small so it will be Michael's.

4 comments:

Debie Spurgeon said...

You have me all excited for a adult halloween party Brent and I go to every year. There's a theme and we have to dress the part. This year it's a biker theme.

What a treat to have a fun night out with other couples. You guys look adorable, as always.

The Feely Crew said...

You guys look so cute! I still remember the Halloween party you invited Ben and I to at Joe's parents house. We had a good time and it was fun meeting some new people. I don't really remember what we did but i do remember Ben and I walking away thinking that was fun. Nice badges!!

Riggs Familia said...

What did Michael do while you guys were partyin?!

You guys look good :)I'm impressed you dyed your shirt to be pretty much the exact same color (well, from what i can tell from the pics).

Kelsey said...

Michael was sleeping in their guest bedroom. Yeah surprisingly my shirt did turn out to be close in color to Joe's. His isn't a real cop shirt- just a blue one he owned.