photo 3b823d4d-eced-4d1c-9d5a-8c7a585c4683.jpg

Monday, October 27, 2008

Fall Feast

Saturday we went to the Neill's home for a Fall Feast. Check out Laura's post of the event for cute decorating ideas and a pic of Joe cutting his pumpkin- you've got to see it. We all brought fall dishes and desserts we love. I brought my mom's sour cream potatoes & Paula Dean's Chocolate Monkey Bread which I found on another blog.
My witch legs pumpkin- no gutting required.

Joe's scary skeleton pumpkin
.

*Yesterday Michael started walking a whole bunch for us but hasn't been quite as enthusiastic about it today. Of course the batteries were dead yesterday. I'll keep trying though for all those who'd like to see a video of him walking.

5 comments:

Em and Ms said...

Sounds like a fun party! The pumpkins turned out awesome. And yeah, get a video of Michael walking! Go Michael!

The Feely Crew said...

Those was some sweet pumpkins!! I really like those witch legs. Nice job. The chocolate monkey breads sounds good!

The Feely Crew said...

I saw the pick of joe using the saw to carve his pumpkin. That is awesome.

Ashleigh said...

i love the pumpkin with the legs! that is so cool. i have yet to carve or paint my pumpkin. i am feeling inspired by your halloween spirit.

Walker Family said...

you pumpkin is so cute! what a good idea, lady!